I am looking for self-motivated, hard-working PhD students to work in the following areas:
- Algorithms and hardware design for machine-learning, cognitive, intelligent and autonomous systems.
- Computational models and designs for neuromorphic and dynamical systems.
- Power delivery and management from IoT nodes to the cloud.
- Analog, mixed-signal design and heterogeneous integration in functionally diverse platforms.
If you meet the following criteria:
- Have an undergraduate or an MS degree from a top university
- Graduated near the top of your class (typical CGPA > 3.75)
- Have experience either as a graduate researcher or in the industry (preferred)
please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and research interests.
I am also looking for post-doctoral researchers whose graduate research have been either in machine-learning (algorithms) or analog/mixed-signal design from a top graduate program.
Please note that I may not be able to respond to all your emails. But rest assured that I go through every email and CV, and if your expertise and interests are a good match for my requirements, I will get back to you.