1. Brian Crafton, Samuel Spetalnick, Gauthaman Murali, Tushar Krishna, Sung-Kyu Lim, and Arijit Raychowdhury, “Statistical Array Allocation and Partitioning for Compute In-Memory Fabrics,” in “VLSI-SoC: Advanced Topic on Systems-on-Chip”, Springer Publications, USA, 2020.
2. Rakshith Saligram, Ankit Kaul, Muhannad S Bakir, and Arijit Raychowdhury, “Multilevel Signalling for High-Speed Chiplet-to-Chiplet Communication,” in “VLSI-SoC: Advanced Topic on Systems-on-Chip”, Springer Publications, USA, 2020.
3. N Shukla, S Datta, A Parihar, A Raychowdhury, “Computing with Coupled Relaxation Oscillators,” in Future Trends in Microelectronics: Journey Into the Unknown, Wiley, USA, Oct, 2016.
4. Anvesha Amravati, Manan Chung and Arijit Raychowdhury, “A SAR Pipeline ADC with Time Interleaved DAC Sharing for Ultra-Low Power Camera Front Ends,” in “VLSI-SoC: From Systems to Chips”, Springer Publications, USA, 2016.
5. Bipul Paul and Arijit Raychowdhury, “Digital Subthreshold for Ultra-Low Power Operation: Prospects and Challenges,” in “Low-Power Variation-Tolerant Design in Nanometer Silicon”, Springer Publications, USA, October 2010.
6. Ali Keshavarzi and Arijit Raychowdhury, “Carbon nanotubes for digital circuits: Promises, Challenges and Outlook” in “Carbon Nanotube Electronics (Series on Integrated Circuits and Systems)”, ISBN-10: 0387368337 August 2008.
7. Arijit Raychowdhury and Kaushik Roy, “Nanometer Scale Technologies: Device Considerations” in “Nano, Quantum and Molecular Computing: Implications To High Level Design And Validation”, Kluwer Academic Publishers, ISBN: 1402080670, June 2004.
8. Amit Agarwal, Saibal Mukhopadhyay, Chris H. Kim, Arijit Raychowdhury and Kaushik Roy, “Power Estimation and Reduction” in “System on Chip: Next Generation Electronics”, IEE Press, ISBN: 0-86341-552-0.